Friday, October 24, 2008

Do we enter people's lives for a reason? I don't know.


Don't cry butterfly, you were meant to be fresh each moment through gossamer growth and grace.
I don't know if people are meant to meet, but, sometimes synchronicity is amazingly sweet.
Through summer days and misty haze the kindness and kinship never fades.
With every leaf that floats and whispers there is a knowing and growing, new faery slippers for showing.
What once we thought we knew can make us blue and rob the fresh summer dew.
Every new leaf is a wondrous fall flower, who made this quote, at what hour, I remember not; But, it is a perfect blossom and truth was wrote.
One should not wish the summer back, the fall does not lack. It is a time when friends return and know the cozy truth of kindnesses, real and many.
Butterfly kisses on site when hopes and wishes seemed to take flight, are never for naught, sweet naive lessons taught. Scatter love to those in need, and harbor the butterfly from the wind's greed.
I am a dragonfly, I have made my changes. I am a dragonfly faery no more am I a nymph or naiad, shell left on the reed.
Butterfly fly, you are the maker of dreams and with every Faery flower you grace the tears will no longer fall from that face.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Amy!
I believe we enter peoples lives for a reason, a season or a lifetime. Wonderful illustrations! Magical!
Smiles-
Melissa

Amy Sperry Faldet said...

Thanks Melissa! Blessings.